- When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
It’s normally the book I’m reading at that time – if I enjyo reading it. Other than that I’d recommend “Quattro Stagioni”, a book about a German journalist in Rome. It’s really funny!
- Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
Both. I love to buy books. If I enter a bookstore be sure that I’ll come out with a book. I was raise like that 😉 But I also have a library membership where I’ll go and get books.
- E-readers, yay or nay?
I LOVE the smell of books. It just has something relaxing… I don’t have anything against E-Readers, I think the fact that you can carry thousands of books is incredible, but it’s the smell that has kept me from buying one. That may soon change, though.
- What was your favorite book as a child?
I LOVED the Ann of Green Gables series. And I also loved “Hanni and Nanni” a story about twin girls in a boarding school. It’s an English book, I think the original title is “St. Clare’s”.
- If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
Can’t think of any at the moment.
- What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
Actually, there is a book that I read and thought would make a great movie being filmed at the moment. It’s called the Tuesday women – a story about a group of women that go on a pilgrimage together.
- What is your all-time favorite book?
There are many: The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Great Gatsby
- How many books do you read at once?
- What is your favorite book genre?
Classics. I read pretty much everything except chickflick. I hate that…
- Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
Uhm. I’d say Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix…
Now head over to Roots&Rings and join the fun!