It’s Tuesday again… Don’t forget to head over to Roots&Rings and get to know all the other Ten on Tuesday posts…
- If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I’m the one for public transport. That’s no problem around here, because we have an EXCELLENT transportation system. (I’m talking about a bus every 5-15 minutes) I have to admit that I quite like to go by public transport. You see so many different persons and things… Pretty entertaining!
- How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
It depends on my hair style. At the moment, I have long hair, so I’ll go two or three times a year. If I have a short haircut I’ll probably go more often…
- Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I read our local newspaper in the hardcopy version and a variety of national and international news online.
- What is the best book you have read this year?
I’m currently reading “Tender is the night” by Scott F. Fitzgerald. It’s a great read if you like classics. Otherwise you might consider it plain boring…
- What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Can you imagine. It’s April already and I haven’t been to the movies. And, there’s really nothing like “the best movie” on tv…
- Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Both. Sometimes I need a bar of chocolate, sometimes I favor chips…
- Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yes. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. In fact, I can count the times I haven’t had breakfast in my life with one hand. On weekdays I have a yoghurt, oatmeal, a cup of black tea and a glass of orange juice. On the weekend I’ll have pretzels or croissants instead of the oatmeal.
- If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
We have delicious chocolate eggs that I absolutely love.
- How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Something around 7 am. Yes. I get up around 6 on workdays and my body refuses to sleep any longer than 7-7.30 on weekends. I just HAVE to get up by that time.
- Where are you going on your next vacation?
There are several things that are planned, but not fixed yet. We’re probably going to Italy for a week during summer and we’ll be on a trip to Hamburg in fall.
Now head over to Roots&Rings and join the fun.