This week’s Ten on Tuesday is about dating… Should be fun! Want to joind? Head over to Roots&Rings and link yourself up!
- What is your idea best date?
A date that involves nice food, good company, a bit of entertainment and lots of fun and laughing!
- How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
Not much longer than getting ready under “normal conditions”. I might give a bit more attention to my hairstyle and my makeup, but anything that takes longer than 45 minutes stresses me out, so I try to keep it quick and simple!
- What would you wear on the date?
Something I feel comfortable in. Else it would depend on the date, e.g. for a trip to the park I’ll wear sneaker, but if I go to the cinema/theater… I’ll wear some high heels.
- If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
I’m neither married nor single, but I’ll answer anyways ;-). We have dates on an irregular basis.
- What was your worst date?
I don’t really remember any “bad dates”. I don’t know if I just forgot or if there weren’t any.
- Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
I did a couple of times, not always though.
- If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
I think that was at a quite early state, because it felt so different from the relationships I’d had before…
- Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
I love both. I love going out at night, but I also enjoy day dates at the park or short trips…
- How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
There was no age-limit my parents had. I guess it’s because I didn’t really think about dating until I was about 15 and even then I wasn’t that keen about dating. Just had a ton of other interests…
- What is the most embarassing moment you have had on a date?
I can’t recall any embarassing moment from my side, but I guess there were some on the respective guys’ side, but I’m not gonna call them and ask 😉
For more ToT fun. Head over to Roots&Rings.