If there was an award for worst blogger I fear I might be one of the competitors. I’m so sorry, I have so many things I want to blog about, but life’s still too stressful. I hope you’ll stick with me. However, it’s Tuesday again and this week’s question’s are as light as a summer breeze and make me long for warmer temperatures and sunshine….
- Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Nothing planned yet. I’m still in the snowboarding/winter season and haven’t had much time to plan any summer activities…
- What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
My sunglasses, a light summer dress, anything made from linen…
- What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Tequila sunrise or anything similar. I might also order a non-alcoholic Tequila sunrise which is then orange juice with syrup…
- Do you tan or burn?
My skin color’s very light, but I generally don’t have any problems in the sun. I don’t avoid it, but I don’t do extensive sunbaths. I’m not the type to lay still for such a long time.
- Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Finding a full time job after getting my degree.
- What is your favorite summertime food?
Couscous salad, water melon
- What song most says “summer” to you?
It’s a song by one of my favorite German bands: the Wise Guys. The song’s called “Jetzt ist Sommer” – “It’s summer now” and it’s about what we long for in summer when we suffer some “bad weather” days with low temperatures… Here’s the video:
- Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
We moved into the apartment last fall and we’re planning to “grow a garden” on our vast balcony area…
- What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
There’s nothing I particularly hate, but I suppose that’s because I don’t get to spend too much time at the beach.
- Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I was at summer day camp one year. We were sleeping at home, but staying at the camp during the day. It was nice, but just for one week and the things we did were kind of lame sometimes…