It’s Tuesday again. Here are this week’s 10:
- What’s your favorite kind of donut?
Uhm. I like it with dark chocolate.
- Do you use the snooze button?
Not very often. I normally wake up before my alarm rings, so I just turn it off and get up…
- Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
Both, not in a combination, but depending on what I write. If I write something others need to read I’ll use print, else I’ll write cursive.
- Tell us a joke.
Uhm. I’m terrible at telling jokes. Can’t think of one at the moment.
- How many languages do you speak?
Including my mother tongue I speak 5 1/2 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Latin (which doesn’t really count, as it’s a dead language). I also started learning Chinese and know a few words and I want to learn Norwegian, because I’ve got a good friend there who has adorable kids and one day I want to be able to talk to them…
- Why did you start blogging?
Just for fun. Really. I started reading blogs and I enjoyed it so much that I started one myself. I first got this one in English and then tried to also blog in German, but this wasn’t very successful and I quickly stopped. Germans aren’t as blogging crazy as the rest of the world, it seems.
- Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
- Do you buy bottled water?
Yes. First, I sometimes like water “with bubbles”, especially after any sportive activity. Second, it’s super easy to take along whenever I’m leaving the house and I don’t have to buy anything on the road.
- What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
I just saw a short sequence of the Black Eyed Peas Show and I liked the part I watched.
- How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
I don’t watch The Office, so I don’t really have an opinion.
That’s it for today! Now head over to Roots&Rings and link yourself up!