It’s done! We’re at the end of the week and today’s the last day of our 5 day writing challenge!
Today we get to choose again between two topics:
Thank God it’s Friday or Thank God I’m Female
That’s a tough one to choose and though I love being female, I’ll take the other one: Thank God it’s Friday!
- This week has been a tough one. It was cold, windy and absolutely zero sun!
- I spent most of my time working on my diploma thesis which is finally progressing.
- On Wednesday I was pretty down and even ditched Yoga. Yeah, I the Yoga Addict had zero motivation to move myself from the couch.
- Yesterday I burnt myself badly while preparing lunch.
But now, finally, it’s Friday!
- Unexpectedly the sun came out this morning and we’re enjoying almost spring like temperatures. I finally feel bad for still having the Christmas tree lying on the balcony. Yeah, though we took it down about 3 weeks ago it’s still lying on the balcony…
- We’re supposed have spring like weather at least for this weekend, but it might well last into the next week.
- We’re going snowboarding tomorrow. Well, I don’t know yet, if I’ll be able to, but I’ll tag along and at least enjoy the sun and the snow…
- On Sunday, it’s Superbowl time and though it will be in the middle of the night and I won’t be able to watch it, I’m looking forward for the replay on Monday…
I guess that’s all I have to say for today… Have a great Superbowl weekend!