It’s Tuesday again… If you want to take part head over to Roots and Rings and link yourself up…
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
I’ve got so many memories from my childhood, it’s really difficult to pick one favorite. One is certainly the camping we did in our backyard. We were 7 kids in our neighborhood who were about the same age and we used to camp outside in summer. We’d build “camps”, prepare lunch packages, etc. and then we’d camp. We didn’t get much sleep though, being busy with roaming through the neighborhood, playing tricks or looking for “wild” animals (= hedgehogs, cats…).
- What is your favorite quality about yourself?
Oh how I hate these quality/character questions… I’ll skip this one today…
- What is your favorite thing that your child does?
I don’t have any kids… so skip that question, too.
- What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Read a book, do yoga, sleep.
- What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
I currently enjoy Sushi very much. And I love the California Rolls (= veggie sushi) they have…
- What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
There are several pieces. The ring that my parents gave to me for confirmation, the earrings I got from my grandma for my birthday some years ago, the necklace I got from my boyfriend for my birthday last year.
- What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Wednesday, because that’s yoga night.
- What is your favorite dessert?
Tiramisù or Mousse au chocolat…
- What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
I’m not wearing a lot of make-up. My favorite item: mascara
- What is your favorite smell?
Anything that says “Cooking”, some of my favorite cooking smells: olive oil and fresh garlic (does this mean, I’m definitely not a vampire ;-)?)