It’s Tuesday again and I’m quickly stepping in to post my set of answers. Then I’ll be off again. It’s kind of busy at the moment… So, here we go.
- Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No. There’s no Valentine’s Day celebrated in this household. It causes too much stress.
- Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
Normally, there’s a picture. At the moment it has a calendar that indicates how much time I have until I have to hand in my diploma thesis…
- Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
Paper. I don’t have any of these fancy modern cell phones and the calendar in my phone is rather complicated to use. And I prefer to handwrite any dates, appointments, etc.
- Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I have two or three bags/purses that I change depending on the event. I have a bigger bag that I use every day, to go shopping etc. Then I have a smaller purse that I’ll take when I go out. I have tons of purses/bags and I use them more frequently during the other seasons, but in winter I’ll stick with only two.
- What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
I’m not the YouTube kind of person. I actually only go there if someone tells me to or I need something for the blog, so I don’t really have a favorite video…
- Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I use the German equivalent for Turbo Tax
- How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
As November marked my first visit to the states and due to a restricted amount of time I have only been to Florida.
- How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Apart from Europe I’ve only been in the US. In Europe I’ve been to:
Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands – that is 10 countries
- How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
There are 7 or 8 pillows. Not very much. 2 are for sleeping, the rest is decorative…
- How cold is too cold for flip flops?
Anything that’s below 20° C or 65° F.