It’s Tuesday again.
- Is there a band/artist that you HATE?
Uhm. There are artists I try to avoid, but not really like hate…
- What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
There’s a funny story about me when I was aroun 7 or 8. I got the book of Disney’s Aladdin for my birthday. Not being a great fan of Disney movies upon unpacking the present I stated something like “What an aweful present. I hate it. You can have it back.” I know not a very nice way. But I was a straight forward kid.
Now, when this happens to me and it thankfully hasn’t for a long time. I just smile and say thank you. I’ll put it somewhere in the back of a cupboard and forget about it…
- How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
Not at all. I find it irritating to have any decorations on my work space.
- Do you use all of your vacation every year?
As I don’t work full-time and don’t have “vacation” in it’s original way I can’t answer this question…
- Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
Real. I’d love to get a fake Christmas tree, because I’d be able to put it up in early December and leave it until Candlemass, which is on Feb. 2. But I also LOVE the smell and touch of a real Christmas tree.
- If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
Some Indian food.
- Do you bite your fingernails?
Only if one nail is broken. Which fortunately happens very seldom.
- How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
0-1. I usually don’t drink coffee at home, only if I go out.
- Do you have a nervous tick?
At school, I’d always start my sentences with “Well,…”. After my friends told be about this I stopped it. I don’t know about any other habit, but I’m sure I have one…
- How often do you vacuum?
Once a week, but I’ll swipe the floors in between…