This was my photo for January 8. We had a delicious home-cooked asian meal.
As I got some comments and mails on this post I decided to post the recipe. Ingredients are for 4 persons.
- 400 g chinese egg noodles
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 TS lemon juice
- 2 leeks
- 200 g carrots
- 2 cups of bean sprouts
- Soy sauce
- 4 eggs
What to do:
- Bring salt water to boil in a pot and cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package
- Wash the mushrooms, cut them into 1/2 inch pieces and drizzle the lemon juice over the pieces
- Wash the leek and carrots and cut into pieces about the same size as the mushrooms
- Put some oil into a pan or wok and broil the mushrooms, leek and carrots for about 15 minutes
- Season with the soy sauce (we used about 100 ml) and add the noodles mix it thouroughly.
- Take another pan and make 4 fried eggs, sunny side up.
- Serve in chinese bowls and enjoy.
This is really an easy to go recipe, done within half an hour.