It’s Tuesday again and it’s almost Christmas! Have you all got your presents yet? I haven’t so I’ll quickly answer the set of questions and then head to the stores… I think this week’s questions are by Chelsea, so don’t forget to head over to R&R.
- What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Any mountain cheese, cheddar, gorgonzola
- Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
With nuts, definitely
- How do you feel about cats?
I prefer dogs. I think cats can be incredibly stubborn 😉 Oh and I’m allergic to cat hair…
- Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
- Do you wear a watch?
Yes, it’s the first thing I put on in the morning after my glasses and the second to last thing I put off.
- What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90′s?
Oh my gosh, the 90s are so far away. Let me think. We had a song in Germany that was called “Barbie girl”. It’s a really funny song, but it’s also a happy song. I’m still looking for a video on Youtube, but I can’t find it.
- Do you like scented candles?
No. The only “scented” candles I like are original bees wax candles, which obviously smell of bees wax.
- What do you like on your hamburger?
As I’m a vegetarian, I prefer any vegetarian version.
- How often do you cut your fingernails?
About once a week. They grow really fast…
- Do you sleep in socks?
No way. That would be way to warm!
Sorry, my answers are really short this week. I hope you don’t mind 😉 Have a happy Tuesday and don’t forget to head over to R&R!