Wow, it’s been a long time since I last posted Ten on Tuesday. It’s great to be back into blogging and I’ve got a lot on my plate for these next few weeks…
But first, this week’s questions:
- Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I’m from Germany, have lived there all my life, in the same area, Southern Germany/Bavaria…
- How would you classify your clothing style?
It reflects my mood. I prefer some jeans and T-Shirt style, but sometimes I’ll dress up. I love colors and most of my clothes are in some shade of blue…
- What kind of car do you drive?
We just bought a tiny Opel Corsa. It’s perfect.
- What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
I’d like to have a house in the countryside, very sunny, with lots of windows and a big garden…
- Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I don’t have kids.
- What is your favorite hobby?
I’d like to say Yoga, but that’s become more of a current lifestyle than an actual hobby. Aside from that there are so many things I enjoy, like blogging, running, reading, cooking, that I couldn’t depict a favorite one…
- Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
I’m not that far yet. But, honestly speaking, I don’t hold a high opinion on New Year’s resolutions. I think it’s better to constantly look at your life and reflect upon what could be improved and do it immediately, instead of “waiting” for New Year.
- What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I’d love to be a bit more laid back. I tend to be stressed very easily, always beeing very serious about everything.
- What is something that you love about yourself?
I love pretty much everything, except for what I mentioned in No. 8.
- Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Dishes. I like cooking, but I don’t like to clean up afterwards.
Now it’s your turn. Head over to R&R and link yourself up!