This will be the last set of ToT questions I’ll be able to answer for some time, but more on this topic later this week, because today I still have time! So, here come my answers:
- What is your favorite decor item in your house?
I bought small disco balls last week, that I’m planning to put on the Christmas tree. I love how they reflect the light… I still have to convince my boyfriend, but I think that’s just a matter of time 😉
- What is your favorite hair product?
Pantene Pro V Volume Shampoo, because it makes my light hair look wonderful…
- Are you a good dancer?
It depends. I did take a dancing course back in High School, where you learned the classic dances, like waltz, cha-cha, etc. It was nice, but I have forgotten everything since. I’d like to restart, but at the moment we can’t find the time…
- You get some good news, who’s the first person you call?
Also depends, but it would be either my boyfriend, mom or dad.
- Would you rather take pictures, or be in pictures?
I used to be the one to take the pictures, until I met my boyfriend. Ever since I’ve been the one on the picture.
- What is your shoe style?
Sneakers or any other kind of flats. Can you believe I used to have 5 pairs of running shoes?
- How often do you eat out?
Not very often. It’s quite expensive if you want to eat well and as I really love cooking, I prefer eating at home.
- If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them?
If that someone is a friend, yes. To strangers, no.
- Do you fold your underwear?
Yes. I’m a pretty orderly person!
- Milk, dark, or white chocolate?
Dark chocolate, the darker the better!