It’s Tuesday again! Here are my answers.
- What does your work out schedule look like?
Wednesdays: Yoga class
Tuesdays or Thursdays: Swimming
Any other day that I feel like: Yoga, Running, Cycling and now I’m starting to prepare for snowboarding…
- What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
I hate using any machines. I sometimes use the treadmill or indoor bicycle if the weather’s too bad to go outside.
- What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
Yoga. I’m not the Aerobic type – very bad at feet/hand coordination…
- Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
We’ve got a big outdoor store in my town where you can get everything for any sports. That’s where I buy pretty much everything.
- If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
As said before, I prefer the outdoors to the gym…
- What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
I’ve got a beginner’s yoga dvd that I purchased a long time ago. I’m way beyond the content, but I still use it sometimes when I find it hard to motivate… It’s called “Sampoorna Hatha Yoga“.
- Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
I HATED sports in High School. I blame it on the fact that we’d do pretty much the same every year: volleyball, basketball, athletics. As I didn’t like any of those I didn’t really have a great time.
But when I started university I needed something to balance all the stress and I’ve since started to do a lot more sports.
- How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
Yes and no. I’m more conscious about what I’m eating. Not that I need to, but I like to eat healthy. Back in High School there would be weeks when I literally only lived from chocolate…
- What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
Listen to music, chat with a friend, listen to the sounds surrounding me, watching what’s happening around me…
- What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
To stay as active as I am right now, perhaps start going to gym in a more regular fashion during winter…
Like my answers or have a totally different opinion? Head over to Chelsea at R&R and link yourself up!