It’s Tuesday again. Jippie! so without further ado here are these week’s questions:
- What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
It depends on the kind of stress. If it’s negative then my voice gets an agressive tone. Not that I really intend to be, but my voice sounds like I’m angry. One thing that I hate, but I’m very bad at controlling…
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
I don’t know. Can’t remember anything weird.
- What cleaning supply could you not live without?
My window cleaning spray. I use it to clean the mirrors, glass tables, windows, of course, and anything else that contains glass. You just spray it on. It’s great.
- How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
5 years, probably. I don’t plan to live there forever, because it’s in town and I’d like to get a house somewhere in the countryside.
- Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
Mostly straight party. It’s a bit different here. We have more parties than just Democrats and Republicans. But I tend to vote mostly the same party.
- What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Reading books, Snowboarding, Swimming… There are tons of things I love to do, but never find the time…
- What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
We’ve got this nice shop called “Butler’s“. Actually it’s a chain. They have all kinds of stuff for your home, appliances and decoration. Another shop I love is “American Heritage” where they sell everything “American”, like decoration, furniture and groceries.
- What’s the weather like around you today?
Sunny. A perfect fall day. If we’re lucky we’ll get temperatures around the high 60s…
- What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
Cat and Mouse by Günther Grass. Aweful. Do NOT read it.
- What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
A stack of post-it notes. It’s screaming yellow.
What a nice bunch of questions. Random things, but really nice… Do you think so, too? Then head over to Roots&Rings and link yourself up!