I know I’ve been a bit MIA these last weeks, but this week I’m back on track again. So here are is another round of Ten on Tuesdays:
- Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
Plane or train or anything else that I don’t have to drive myself…
- Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
I LOVE Spain, but I also have liked all the other places I’ve been to. Can’t really choose a favorite one!
- Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
I’ve never been to California, but I definitely want to go!
- Do you deal with traffic well?
It depends. I’m ok with traffic, but I don’t like it very much. I prefer to use public transport (which is GREAT in Germany) or my bike…
- Ever had an emergency while traveling?
More than one. Nothing really serious, but I got x-rays in Britain and was in hospital in Spain for some infections…
- Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
I did get a passport this year, because in less than 2 months I’ll be going to the US. When you’re travelling around the European Union you don’t need a passport any longer. National ID is sufficient. This is really great, I think, because you can just hop in the car/ on a train and travel abroad.
- Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
A mixture. I pack very comprehensive, but I don’t pack everything, because there are supermarkets in other countries, too. Or, at least, in the countries I’ve been to ;-).
- Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
Normally the fastest.
- Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc.
Reading or if I travel at night, then sleeping.
- Use a paper map or GPS?
Map. Always. I don’t have GPS and I don’t think I’ll get one any time soon. I like to know my road before I get into the car… Pretty old-fashioned I know :-).
So, now that you’ve read my answers head over to Chelsea and link yourself up!