WordPress says I’ve had this post in my drafts folder since July 15th. When I opened the preview to take a peek at what I had intended to write I found out that the whole post was empty. I tried to remember what could have happened around that time, but I couldn’t come up with anything that I haven’t blogged about since.
So, I’m just gonna use today’s post to tell you about some other things that have happened in my life lately:
- It’s been pretty bad weather for three weeks now. I can’t believe it’s been that long. We had great weather before that with sun and temperatures around the 100s. Ever since then we’ve had temperatures even down to the low 50s. Yes it’s that bad. However, even worse was the rain that led to serious floods throughout the country. We got a lucky escape, so don’t worry. There were some areas where villages were flooded, but it wasn’t as bad as back in 2002. Now, we’re just looking ahead, waiting for better weather to come.
- I’m writing my last exam ever tomorrow. I can’t believe it’s over. With every exam I wrote this term I felt lighter. I still have to write my diploma thesis, though, but then I’m finished. Yikes!
- My boyfriend and I are going to move into our own apartment in two weeks. I never thought that this would be so much work. The move starts on Aug. 23. We have to paint a wall, organize the move, register for electric energy supply, register for internet and phone, sign some insurances and find lamps. Of course, there are some other things that need to be done, but these are my major concerns right now. Oh, and I have to pack ALL my stuff. That’s what really frightens me…
- I have decided to get a CSS Upgrade for this blog. I don’t mind very much at the moment about the url, so I thought I’d start playing with the design. However, I fear that I won’t have much time before September…
- Last week I purchased some new running gear. As I’ve been the absolute “sun-runner” I thought I’d get myself some nice clothes for colder and wetter weather. And I’ve already used both the jacket and the pants. They’re great. Warm, but not too hot and you don’t get wet. Just great.
- On Sunday I’ll meet with an old friend of mine. We haven’t seen each other for such a long time that I can’t remember when I last saw her. I’m so happy she’s in town this weekend. We’re going to have a blast!
That’s all I can think of that has been happening. Not too much, I know, but still it keeps my life pretty busy. I hope you’re all enjoying summer.
What have you been up to lately?