It’s Tuesday again. Here are these week’s questions and answers:
- How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re spluging?
I always drink my coffee black. And with black I mean BLACK. No sugar, no milk, no nothing. EVER!
- What is your genre of books to read?
I read all kinds of books. Historical novels, fiction, biographies, documentaries. Anything that has letters in it and at least 200 pages.
- Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
Huh, tough question. Depends on my mood. Perhaps a private airplane wouldn’t be bad, so I could go to the place I’d long to be at the moment…
- The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
Something political for sure. I was VERY interested in politics at that time, so perhaps it would’ve been about something that was up-to-date at that time.
- What word describes you best?
I don’t know. Ask my friends. Perhaps, at the moment I’d say “Yoga”, because that’s the direction I’m in at the moment.
- What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
Finishing my exams, moving into an apartment with my boyfriend, finishing university (in this order chronically)
- Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
No avoiding for me. I have a strong opinion about almost everything and I’m not afraid to discuss it. But I also respect it if other people’s opinion differs from mine. No problem for me at all!
- Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
Would that extra day be free? Then I’d choose the extra day, else I’d take the four hours.
- If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
Colors: Blue, like some intensive blue that seems to be glowing. For the Mascot: Dolphins would match, but that would assume that I create a water sports team.
- If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
In school my favorite subjects were English, French and History. So either these or Business/Economics which I’m studying at university right now.