It’s Tuesday again. And these weeks questions were totally different. You were right Chelsea!
For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.
- Cell Phone: Nokia, it’s a very old phone.It’ll celebrate it’s 4th birthday in December. I’ve been sticking with it for so long, because I really like the menu and all and I can’t decide on a new phone… For your entertainment: Here’s a picture: Do you see the little ladybug at the side? My mom gave it to me some time ago. I think it’s just so cute!
- Email: I’m using different ones. I’ve got a private address which I use for my friends and business communication, it’s from a German brand: web.de. Then there’s the one I’m using for my blogging and all kinds of other “fun” activities, like flickr. It’s a Yahoo! address. I chose this, because it’s more practical to have an internationally known brand when entering your email address.
- Toothpaste: I’m using Weleda Salt tooth paste. It’s a German brand that offers all kinds of organic products for the body.
- Car: I don’t own a car, like I’ve said before, because I don’t need one and if I do, I can borrow my parents’ car. It’s a Suzuki SX4. A really small SUV. Like this one:
- Writing Utensil: I use various utensils. Mainly I’m sticking to ballpoint pens, but if I’m writing something more official or I want to give a personal note I use my old pen.
- Lotion: Dove. I think this is the only thing I ever bought after watching the ad. I just really liked their idea of taking normal girls and women to do the ads and about being critical what beauty really means. After I bought their body lotion I was also convinced of their product quality and I’ve changed to using Dove proucts a lot. You can watch one of their ads in the video below:
- Interior Paint: My room at my parents’ house is a mixture of white and orange. Before it was white, blue and yellow. The apartment I’ll be moving in in September has been painted white, but I think I’ll add some color soon… However, I don’t go by brand.
- Soda/Drink: Water, just plain, tapped water. Or if I want some variety I’ll have orange or apple juice.
- Laundry Detergent: We have a product in Germany that’s called “White Giant”. It’s ok. I haven’t tried any other products.
- Medicine: I don’t really have a brand that I prefer. I don’t even know the names of the products I take, except the one that I take if I have a cold: Umckaloabo. That’s a homeopathic product. Else there’s nothing I really need.
Like to come along? Head over to Roots & Rings and link yourself up!