It’s Tuesday again, so without further ado. Here are the answers:
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
The worst movie I ever saw? Vertical Limit. The worst. Ever. It’s a movie about three mountain climbers. I cannot recall the exact plot, because I saw it some years ago. I just remember that it was just too bad. The plot was to “artificial” and one catastrophe happened after the other and the only thing I was thinking was “OMG, this ist just hilarious”. Yes, that was definitely the worst movie I ever saw.
- Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
Not really, because I don’t like animated movies.
- Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
Yes, but it’s a German movie. It’s called “Manta, Manta” after a car that was very popular in the eighties in Germany. You can watch the trailer here:
- Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
I’m a girl and like probably every other girl growing up in the nineties I have to admit that I watched Titanic more than once (I think it was three times…). And Leo Di Caprio is still my hero 😉
- What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
Uhm. Difficult question, because there are so many areas that I’d like to see. In Germany: The North Sea and the Baltic Sea, in Europe: I’ve never been to Greek and Sweden, on Earth: The USA and Canada, Southern America.
- What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
And did you know that there’s a whole internet page dedicated to the Sundae?! http://www.icecreamsundae.com
- How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to muliple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
Well, the tradition of proms isn’t like the one you know in the US. We only have some ceremony and celebration when we finish school. As it’s mostly family who attends I’ve been to two “proms”, my own and the one of my brother. My dress was pink with flowery decor. I don’t have a picture on my laptop, so no photos…
- Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
Ballet. I’d have loved to try it, but I never did.
- How many silblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I’ve got one younger brother.
- Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
It depends on my mood. I’ve always been very grown up and sensible, but I love to have fun. So when it comes to real life I’d say I fell older most of the time, but when it comes to entertainment or free-time it could happen that you find me in the middle of the fun 😉
So that were my answers. Would like to take part, too? Head over to R&R and link yourself up…