Another week another Tuesday, though today feels like Monday, because yesterday was a holiday… Anyways, here are these week’s questions:
- What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
Uh, there’s not much furniture that I call may own, because I still live with my parents. However, I really like my bed… else I also like the chairs on our deck in the garden…
- If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Actually it was sunny this very Saturay, but has been raining three weeks in a row before. Generally I like to read a good book, sit near the fireplace, etc…, but I also need to get outdoors just for an hour, enjoy the rain, the sound of drops falling on leaves…
- What was your favorite candy as a child?
I love dark chocolate, I even did when I was a child.
- Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
- Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
I just recently discovered Etsy, so I don’t really have a favorite store. I like to look for aprons and jewellry, because there are really nice and unique things…
- Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Both. I believe in a good mixture of both. I spend most weekends with my family and meet my friends during the week…
- Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Neither, I hate all forms of comics, animations etc… The only movie I enjoyed was Madagascar.
- Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
None, because we don’t have any of them on German TV…
- Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Huh, tough question. I think the power to become invisible. Sounds a bit more seducing. What use is flying, if there are airplanes?
- Name 1 thing you love about being an adult
As the driving age here is 18 this is one of the things I love about being an adult. And I love that I’m able to vote and take part in political life as a citizen.
So these were my answers. You’ve got another opinion? Head over to R&R and link yourself up…