I’m back in the Ten on Tuesday round again after skipping last week. Here are my answers:
- If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)?
Huh, “to Andrea”, let me think. Perhaps it would mean to never stand still, always be on the run and have to be busy. I’d also like it to mean that though being very busy the person remains really friendly, surrounded by a relaxed atmosphere. (Though I fear that the second part is not so much true, because I can become quite touchy when I’m stressed…)
- What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
Oh, the Arthur legend. This story sounds just fantastical… but to be honest I’d be too dissapointed if it wasn’t true, so I’d rather not find out 😉
- If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
I’ve been on the peace trail pretty much these last few months. I never was good at handling conflicts, because I hate them. So, though this might sound pathetic, I’d say “World Peace”!
- I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
It’s quite a mix of different blogs. There are many more that I enjoy reading on a more or less regular basis, but these are the ones I enjoy most…
- Do you have a junk drawer?
Yes. It’s in my nighttable. I have everything in it from CDs to electric devices to postcards to jewellry. It’s quite a mess. Every year I clean it up and put all the things in order, but that mostly only lasts for a few hours…
- Bottled water or tap?
Both. I used to drink only tap water, because we only had sparkling mineral water in the house (which I detest). Some time ago my parents started buying also still mineral water. So, now I’m drinking a mix of both…
- As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
No, not that I can remember one. I was more interested in the Greek and Roman mythology…
- What is your favorite black and white movie?
There’s a movie or rather a TV series here in Germany called “Royal Bavarian municipal court” which was shot in the 50s (I think). It’s about all kinds of topics that might come before court. Though sometimes I have problems understanding the strong dialect I love watching the show…
- Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
There are two pieces. (Sorry for the blurry pictures, I need some other background for photo-taking…) The first one I got from my parents for my High School Graduation:
The other piece is a necklace that I got for my birthday from my boyfriend. It’s a dragonfly:
- What sports/activites do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
Any that they enjoy. It would be great if they liked also a sport that I like, but it doesn’t really matter, as long as they’re active…