Hooray, it’s Tuesday again! Ready, steady go… here’s this week’s round of questions:
- Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
Markers in all colors…
- As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
We used to do a different thing every year. One year we went to a puppet show, the next year we’d go swimming and then have a paper chase the following year…
- How do you feel about leggings?
Nope, no way. I grew up in the nineties. I’ve had enough leggins for a lifetime 😉
- How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
I usually look up the way on a map.
- What do you eat for snack?
Cheese. All kinds of cheese. I just tried a new one last weekend, called “flower cheese”. The cover is actually made from dried flowers. Tasted yummy.
- Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
No. I’m not a big tv watcher…
- What’s your favorite thing about summer?
That I’m able to go outside and never weat a jacket . And that I can get a tan while I’m working out.
- Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
No. No tattoo, no piercing (apart from earrings…)
- Are you good at journaling?
I’d say that I’m pretty good at updating this blog, but I suck at the real journaling. I usually use one journal for 3-4 years or even longer…
- What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
As I’m mainly vegetarian I prefer a veggie burger. If you know how to make them they actually taste really good. I’ll have to upload a recipe one day…
So, did you think that were satisfying answers? Would like to take part, too? Answer the questions and head over to Chelsea to link yourself up.