You know the game… As I’ve lost count of what number this ToT post is and I don’t want to look it up, I’ll just leave it and answer my bunch of questions:
- If you could travel back in time, would you? What decade would you visit?
I’d like to travel to England in the Victorian times or 18th century. It seems to have been quite a peaceful time without greater wars and conflicts…
- What was your best Halloween costume? (fun to make? most creative?)
Uh. I’m afraid to say that I hate Halloween and have never dressed up therefore…
- Do you like your name? If you weren’t called by your name, what would you want to be called?
When I was a child I wanted to be called “Karin”. Don’t ask me why. Apart from that I really like my name and generally prefer it to any nicknames…
- In the past year, what is the BEST recipe you made. Please share it!
Does a dessert count? Then it would be Tiramisù. I just LOVE it. You can find the recipe here. It’s a post from some time back…
- Look around – what is the nearest object or picture hanging on the wall?
It’s a big read wodden heart. It was hanging on the “Maiele” that I got two years back from my boyfriend. [Note: Maiele is a custom in southern Germany. On May 1st the boyfriend sets up a birk decorated with colored cloth stripes and a heart in front of his girlfriend’s house.]
- What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Would you recommend it?
The last movie I saw was Up in the Air with George Clooney and I’d definitely recommend it!
- Did you go to summer camp? Will you/do you send your kids to camp?
I did go to a daytime summer camp once, but I didn’t really like it. We didn’t do very much except small games and bike tours. But if I found a really good camp I think I’d send my kids, because I met so many nice people there…
- What kind of ringtone do you have?
None. I have my phone on vibration all the time.
- Where is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
I’ve been to Spain which is about 4000km from where I live and I’ve been up North to Trondheim.
- Has anyone ever written a song or a poem for or about you?
No, but that’s ok.
So, that were my answers. If you’d like to take part head over to R&R and link yourself up…