Wow, this week’s questions were great fun. Though I might not be the most creative person in the world I still enjoyed answering the questions. Make sure to head over to Roots and Rings after you’ve read my answers…
- Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do?
Zombies? Oh no. I’ll hide under my bed.
- Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her?
What kind of zombie was that? Do you consider Vampires are zombies? Then perhaps she should find out if it was a “Vampire Diaries” Vampire or a “Twilight” Vampire. In either case chances are high that she’ll become one, too now…
- You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning.
Oh, I think I’d go by night. I don’t think it’s more dangerous. I suppose moost of today’s zombies can also walk on the streets in daylight. It’s not like we’re in the fifties.
- During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose?
Wow, that’s a coincidence. I’d go for – oh my gosh I’m so bad a handling a weapon I’m already dangerous when I’ve got a knife… So perhaps a wooden stick, some big knife and a torch…
- As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not?
Of course, I do. I ask her how I can help. Elderly ladies deserve to be helped.
- Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check?
Google. Perhaps they have a link to a page that gives information about how to react when you meet a zombie. Oh and I might make a short twit about zombies running around…
- SHH! What was that noise?!
Oh, that’s not good. It was the old lady I just helped get over the street. She’s transformed into a zombie. She’s heading for me…
- I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now?
Get out of here – good idea. Perhaps, uhm, there’s a pub over there. I run in.
- Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people?
Oh no. The lady must have bitten me, when I was helping her. Uhm. I have to call my friend again. Perhaps she knows more by now.
- How does this story end?
Running over the street into the pub. I dial my friends number. When I reach the door, she’s suddenly standing in front of me. She was bitten. It was a “Twilight” Vampire. She can already feel the burning. She came to warn me, but now she sees me, she realizes it’s too late.
Well, I’ll leave the end to your imagination. Do you think we could join the Cullen Coven and ask them to teach us how not to drink human blood? Uh, that’s a gross thought. Drinking blood. Or perhaps, it was all just a dream. The outcome of reading/watching too many of those Vampire stories…
Anyways don’t forget to head over to Chelsea’s and read her answers… and thanks for reading.