I’ve decided again to take part in the “Ten on Tuesday”. You can klick on the button above to go to Chelsea’s blog and read her answers to the questions or take part yourself. Here are my answers for this week’s questions:
- Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
Of my current hobbies. A lot of time I spend is blogging and I’d like to have more time to be able to cover some things more deeply. And I’d love to spend more time and money on being crafty, however, I don’t think I ever will, because I don’t think I’m very creative.
- List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
Ups. Sports, especially yoga and photography, which I just started recently
- Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
I sometimes get bored if I do the same things ever and ever again, so I need a lot of distractions and depending on my current mood I prefer to do the one thing or the other. So if you ask me the same question tomorrow, I’ll most likely answer differently.
- Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
All right. This is a tough question. I do not really know how to answer it. I’m still struggling with my relationship to God. So I’ll skip it…
- M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
- Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
At the moment I’m proud of having finished my Bachelor Thesis and I even got a very good mark on it. And I’m proud that I’m almost finished with my studies and that I’ve stuck through to the end!
- Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
I’d redesign my room. Get the walls painted, new curtains, new furniture and loads of pics on the walls. I’d really love to do that, but it would be a waste of time, as I’ll move out in Fall and my mom’s certainly gonna redecorate everything then… 😉
- What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
Uhm. Is it like cinema or TV? I don’t know what’s on TV tonight, so I cannot say for this, but I have planned to go and see “Percy and the Olympians “
- Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
I’m crap with this, so I’ll do my favorite one: 😉
- What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
Cry: When I’m very upset about something
Pray: When there’s a tough situation that I feel like I need “help” or if something good has happened just to says “thank you”
Laugh: The sun coming out behind a cloud or a good story/joke…
So, now that I’ve confessed 😉 what do you think of the questions? And what would your answers be???