Those who are following Roots and Rings regularly or have been reading my blog for a little while already know this. It’s ten questions on Tuesday and these week’s are:
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
It’s been chocolate since I can remember. However last summer I was totally into all kinds of fruit flavor, like kiwi, lemon or melon…
- What is your earliest memory?
One of my earliest memories is being at university with my mom. She was still studyin when she had me and so sometimes she’d take me with her. I remember being with her at the library, in the train or in the cafeteria.
- What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
Earliest memory of a dessert. I don’t know. Perhaps ice-cream or yoghurt.
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
No. I’m not much of a dreamer.
- Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
- What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
Reading a newspaper or watching the daily news. I hate being uninformed.
- What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?
I don’t know. All desserts I’ve tried so far have been so good that I’d like to have them again.
- If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work)
Snowboarding in the Alps. I’d want to make as most of the snow that’s left.
- If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)
I’d keep it quite simple. I love tiramisú. So I’d have this or a delicious home-made chocolate cake.
- What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
Nice guy, perhaps a bit shy.
- What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)
Dessert pizza? Sounds weird, but I can imagine some variations that might be tasty…
You liked this? Then head over to Roots and Rings and link your answers…