Wow! I feel so honored! Thanks a lot to Angelia who included me into her 100th blog post and presented me this award!
Here are the rules:
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Try to do at least one thing on the list today.
3. List 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Those of you to whom I give this award are to link back to my blog and perpetuate the happy with your own lists and recipients and whatnot.
So here we go:
10 Things that make me happy:
- Spending time with my cute little dog
- Spending time with my family and friends
- Go outdoors
- Reading books
- Reading all the wonderful blogs I follow
10 Bloggers who brighten my day:
- Angelia from Living, Loving, Laughing, I suppose Angelia is my most faithful follower almost from the beginning and a blogger herself. I love her views on life…
- Vesper from Tales of Vesper, I love Vesper’s blog, because it’s so inspirational…
- Mom in High Heels, perhaps I’m not the typical target group Mom in High Heels is blogging for, but I love her funny entries and stories about everyday life…
- Heidi from Minnesota Mom, Heidi has great pictures and lovely ideas for decorating…
- VancityAllie, Allie’s blog was the one that brought me to blogging. I love her blog for its uniqueness, she combines so many topics in such a perfect way…
- Leah from The dog’s a boy, too, I found out about Leah’s blog, because she was featured blogger on SITS. And I love the stories about her three boys… If I’m gonna become a mom, I want one of those 😉
- Claire from Claire in Italy, Claire doesn’t blog at the moment, because her blog was mainly about her exchange term in Italy. However, the stories she told, were just incredibly funny…
- Liv from It’s a beautiful life, Liv’s blog is about everything: travelling, fashion,…
- Satakieli from Clash and Contradictions, what made me start reading Satakieli’s blog was the header. Clash and Contradictions sounded somewhat interesting and funny and indeed, it is…
- Keira-Anne, Keira-Anne’s a West Coast girl. Her blog is about a lot of different stuff and I just love her style of writing…
Thanks for reading and following my blog!!!