I love lasagna. Though I am vegetarian I sometimes skip my diet and enjoy a bit of meat. So here it goes: A recipe for 2 persons:
- 1 carot
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 TS olive oil
- 300 g ground meat
- ~ 400 ml of tomato sauce
- ~ 400 ml of cream
- 100 g grated Parmesan
- ~ 250 g sheets of lasagna
- Peel the carot, onion and garlic and dice all into small pieces. Grate the Parmesan cheese
- Put oil in a pan, add the carot, onion and garlic and stew. Add the meat and refine until it is crumbly. Part bigger pieces with a spoon.
- Add the tomato sauce and cream and let boil for some minutes. Season the sauce as you like.
- Take a caserrole and cover the bottom with the meat/sauce mix. Put a layer of the lasagna sheets on top. Then add again a layer of the meat. Continue until nothing is left. Your last layer should be the meat/sauce mix.
- Cover the lasagna with the grated Parmesan cheese and put into the oven for 30 – 40 min.
- Serve hot.
Sometimes I prepare a second caserrole to freeze. It’s great if you come home after a full day of work and have a bit of lasagna to put into the oven without the preparation.