This is a lighter way of the traditional Italian postre. It gives about one casserole with dishes for 6 – 8 persons.
- 3/8 l of strong espresso
- 1 lemon
- 500 g mascarpone ( or 250 g mascarpone and 250 g curd)
- 100 ml milk
- 80 g sugar
- 2 packages (~3 TS) vanilla sugar
- 150 – 200 g ladyfingers
- 2 TS grappa or amaretto
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- Make the espresso and let it cool down.
- Wash the lemon and press the juice into a glass.
- Mix the mascarpone (& curd), milk, sugar and vanilla sugar and stir well. Add the lemon juice.
- Mix the espresso and the grappa (or amaretto), put one layer of ladyfingers into a casserole (or sth. similar) and drizzle the espresso/grappa mix over the ladyfingers.
- Cover the ladyfingers with ca. 1/3 of the cream.
- Again put a layer of ladyfingers into the casserole and dirzzle the espresso. Continue until nothing is left. (About 3 or 4 layers.)
- Mix the cocoa with the cinnamon and sprinkle the mix over the tiramisù.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
This goes wonderfully after a nice dinner.